Size 16, Waist 36!

My weight today: 198.8 I actually gained two tenths of a pound. More on that in a minute. The good news is I fit into the size 16 jeans I tried on in the store yesterday! I am not going to buy any new clothes until I reach my target weight. I'll just tighten my belt a great deal and look baggy for a while. OK, I might buy some used clothes for the interim sizes. But I fit into a pair of size 16 jeans! Woo hoo!

Also, I have three pair of waist 36 jeans that I bought in 2004, the last time I was size 16. I wore one of those waist 36 pair of jeans on our walk last night. I can walk in them, but I am not yet ready to try sitting in them! LOL!

Here is what I ate yesterday:

Usual breakfast of: Special K, organic soy milk, strawberries and black unsweetened coffee

Lunch of: 3 eggs scrambled in Pam with fried onions, mushrooms and yellow pepper and garnished with roasted red pepper, 2 cans of Diet Coke

Dinner of: 7 Kirkland beef meatballs, microwaved and excess oil squeezed out with a paper towel, 2 tablespoons habanero pineapple sauce, 1 12-oz can of green beans, microwaved, and 20 ounces of Walmart Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade, calorie free

Once again, I suspect this new meal that I tried for lunch yesterday is too caloric for the two-week periods I am in ketosis. I will have to relegate it to the two-week periods that I am on keep trim eating. The next such period starts this coming monday, September 26!

But yay! In a few days, right before I go back on keep trim eating for two weeks, I should be back in my waist 36 jeans! I should be able to go into any store, grab a size 16, and have it fit! That is a victory! Thank you, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!