178.4 Keep Trim Day 10 of 14

I lost .4 pounds yesterday and now weigh 178.4! I am pleasantly surprised, as I took just the amount of treats yesterday that satisfied me. I did walk my mile.

I can see how weighing in every day is, far from the chore I imagined it would be, actually a tool that helps keep me on top of maintaining my weight. I don't know why I resisted it for so long. Thank God I adopted the practice and the attitude to lose all this extra poundage while I still can exercise.

Another thing that is weird about this experience is not knowing how clothes are going to fit me from one day to the next. For about the past two years I have either been gaining or losing weight. I now fit into clothes I hadn't worn for 10 years or more. Some of these are even too loose on me. I have had to buy new pajamas because my old PJs were falling off me.

Anyway, here is what I ate yesterday and still managed to not only maintain my weight loss, but to lose another .4 pounds:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk, black unsweetened coffee
1 cup of pumpkin pie
Half a dinner plate of pizza, Tropicana Lite Lemonaid
Baked chicken and onion with mushrooms and steamed broccoli, caffeine-free diet soda
1 brown sugar cinnamon Pop Tart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!