180.2 Diet Day 9 of 14



I lost .8 pounds yesterday, because today I weigh 180.2. I did brave the elements and walk my mile yesterday. I probably shouldn't have, though, because I woke up this morning congested again, in my sinuses. There was also 1/4 inch of snow on the ground this morning.

I won't walk again today, but I have got to do something that raises my heart rate for at least 20 minutes. That much is clear. I have to do aerobic exercise or I am not going to lose any more weight. My plan is to go easy but steady on the stair step exercise machine for as long as I can. So far that has only been 3 minutes, so pray for me! I can go much longer on the Total Gym, but that is not aerobic exercise.

Here is what I ate yesterday and still lost .8 pounds:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk, black unsweetened coffee

2 cups low fat diet chicken soup, Diet Dr Pepper

1 salmon patty, 9 steamed Brussels sprouts, caffeine-free diet soda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!