180.2 Keep Trim Day 4 of 14, Eggies



I still weigh 180.2, so I am keeping the weight off! Yay! I did walk my mile, in the snow, with a dog. I was deliberate and calculating with everything I ate. It paid off! Yay! I am starting to think I can maintain my weight for life!

I had deviled eggs for dinner. It was the first time I hard boiled eggs with the newfangled Eggies that Scott brought home one day about a month ago. They are shown here in this picture I took with the eggs inside, floating in water inside my stew pot.

On the whole, I do recommend these Eggies things. It is SO much easier to get the hard-boiled eggs out of these, than out of egg shells. I think that is a pun on their name, too: Eggies = Egg Ease.

It was a bit tricky getting the eggs INTO the Eggies. The instructions say to assemble the Eggies except for that small circle on the top with the handle in it. Then, crack the egg into that small hole. Easier said than done! After a few eggs going all over the counter, I changed my strategy. I cracked my eggs into a measuring cup that had a pouring spout. It was easy to pour each egg into its Eggie with the pouring spout.

Here is all I ate yesterday and managed to perfectly maintain my weight, with no gain and no loss:

1 cup Special K, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup soy milk, black unsweetened coffee

1 maple bar at church fellowship

Half a dinner plate of fresh pizza, Diet Dr Pepper
2 deviled eggs (no mayo), green salad with 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing

1 tablespoon white chocolate raspberry creamer in hot water at Christmas choir practice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!