180 Diet Day 13 of 14



I still weigh 180! Gr! The weight was coming off so easily a few months ago, and now I walk miles and only eat 900 calories and sometimes gain. I am getting frustrated. I did walk yesterday, and more than a mile, too. This is the stubbornest weight loss plateau yet. I am disappointed. I wanted to be at 175 before the next keep-trim period started. This is the toughest time of my whole diet. I can totally see why people give up under circumstances like this.

Fortunately, I have you in my corner! I know you are following along with me and praying for my success. That makes all the difference in the world, and I will carry on.

I just took this picture a minute ago, when I went out to start the car so that it would be defrosted by the time I need to leave for work. Isn't this beautiful? It is just frost on my driver side door's window.


Here is what I ate yesterday and still managed to maintain my weight (against my will) even with walking more than a mile:

1 cup Special K, 1 cup soy milk, 1 cup strawberries, black unsweetened coffee

1 cup raw carrot sticks, 1/2 cup parmesan spinach dip, 2 cans Diet Dr Pepper
Baked chicken and mushrooms, caffeine-free tea with nothing in it


I took it easy on the diet soda yesterday, because of my fear that all the sodium in the soda was causing me to retain water. I guess I could knock off the soda all together, but I don't think it has come to that point yet. I will try walking even more today and see if that makes me lose weight finally and get off this weight-loss plateau.
--------------------------------------------------------------


Guide to Thousands of Unlisted Job Openings in the US!

Do you know anyone who is over 40 and has a college degree, but no job? I wrote this book for them. Tell them about it, or better yet, buy them a copy. Turnover is high in these jobs, so there are almost always openings. With this guide, a substitute can do the job so well they actually like it. I do.

I hope you will at least "look inside" the high school substitute teacher's guide I wrote. The free book sample you get by "looking inside" tells you not only how to get a job as a substitute teacher, but also my qualifications to write the book: my education and detailed substitute teaching work history (since 1989).

This book is available in paperback, in Kindle mobi format at Amazon, in Nook format at Barnes and Noble, and in any other format you could possibly need through Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!