168.4 Last Keep Trim Day

I maintained my weight perfectly yesterday and still weigh 168.4! I was all set to go on our walk, but Scott was gung ho to go to the sale at Big 5. We bought me these new pretty purple plaid house shoes that I will keep on when I use the Lifestyler stair step exercise machine. I think I will also tape up my ankles before I use it for awhile. Thanks for the suggestion, Mom.


Happy New Year, everyone! Here is what I ate yesterday and maintained my weight, with just 15 minutes on the stair stepper and no walk:

1 cup Special K, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup soy milk,
Black unsweetened coffee
1/4 Dinner plate Costco combo pizza,
1/2 can Campbell's Select Harvest Healthy Request Mexican Style Chicken Tortilla Soup
Diet Coke
Baked chicken, onion and carrots
Lots of water
1 brown sugar cinnamon Pop Tart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!