171.4 Diet Day 14 of 14

No fair! I am finally off my weight loss plateau, but this is the last diet day for this cycle and I only lost .6 pounds yesterday.

This is a picture Scott took of me just now, wearing one of my new size medium shirts. I am substitute teaching computer assisted drafting for a half day today. I am wearing this burgundy shirt with light grey corduroy pants. I just got called to finish the day in the drama class, too!
It snowed again last night and everything is dusted in white. It is very pretty. It should not affect the roads for driving, not enough for that.
Tomorrow is the last day of school before Christmas break starts next week! Two weeks of carefree living without worrying if there might be a call at 5:30 am to come in to work!
We have decided to plan on baking our Christmas cookies on Saturday, in case I get called in to work tomorrow. I am in a recital Sunday evening at the smaller of the two churches we belong to right now. Everyone is bringing Christmas cookies to share with the members of our sister church, who are coming to see our Christmas recital.
Here is what I ate yesterday and finally lost .6 pounds after a three-day weight loss plateau:
1 cup Special K, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup soy milk, black unsweetened coffee
Cheat: December 14 chocolate from my Advent calendar
3 cups of steamed broccoli with 1/2 cup grated cheese melted over it in the microwave for 25 seconds, Diet Coke
Cheats: Samples at Costco: Applet, cube of Irish cheese, half a mozzarella stick, bite of taquito
Salmon patty, 8 steamed Brussels sprouts, black cherry seltzer water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!