175.4 Lost 1.3 Pounds Yesterday

I am definitely off my weight loss plateau! I lost 1.3 pounds yesterday. Now, when I say I need to lose 30 pounds to get to my goal of 145, it doesn't sound nearly so daunting as it did when I needed to lose 95! Thank you all so much for all the great support and advice.
I looked at Walmart for salt-free canned soups. There were none to be found there. Where do you get yours? We are stocking up for emergencies as well, and I would just as soon stock up on salt free canned goods. Do they make salt-free canned tuna and chicken as well?
I did walk my mile yesterday. Here is what I ate and still lost 1.3 pounds:
Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk, black unsweetened coffee
1 salmon patty, 1 cup cooked carrots, Diet Coke
Chicken and Onion with carrots as well, caffeine-free diet soda
My December 3 chocolate from my Advent calendar, caffeine-free tea

Edited later to Add:

I did later find some reduced sodium canned and frozen dinners at Walmart. The cans were Healthy Request soups by Campbells. The frozen dinners were by Healthy Choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!