160.8 Diet Day 14 of 14


I lost .6 pounds yesterday and I now weigh 160.8! I walked the halls for twenty minutes yesterday morning at the school where I substituted. Scott and I walked the dogs a mile in the park when I got home.
In these pictures I am joyfully trying on women's size medium down jackets by The North Face at Costco. I fit comfortably in a size medium women's jacket! That means the top of me is size 10. Medium is size 8-10.
I didn't need to buy the jacket. It was enough that it fit me. Scott taking these pictures was a nice bonus. He does such a good job catching the joy on my face, in the photo on the left! It is so much fun to try on clothes now that I actually fit in a normal size!
The bottom half of me is shrinking as well. These size 12 Anne Klein jeans are getting loose on me. I love your suggestion to put them in the dryer, Mom! LOL! :) Yep, that works for the first hour or so!
Here is what I ate yesterday and still lost .6 pounds, along with walking at least 2 miles:
3/4 cup Special K, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1/2 cup soy milk
1 cup raw carrot sticks, 2 tablespoons parmesan spinach dip
Hamburger patty, 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce, 2 cups steamed broccoli and cauliflower
--------------------------------------------------------------


Guide to Thousands of Unlisted Job Openings in the US!

Do you know anyone who is over 40 and has a college degree, but no job? I wrote this book for them. Tell them about it, or better yet, buy them a copy. Turnover is high in these jobs, so there are almost always openings. With this guide, a substitute can do the job so well they actually like it. I do.

I hope you will at least "look inside" the high school substitute teacher's guide I wrote. The free book sample you get by "looking inside" tells you not only how to get a job as a substitute teacher, but also my qualifications to write the book: my education and detailed substitute teaching work history (since 1989).

This book is available in paperback, in Kindle mobi format at Amazon, in Nook format at Barnes and Noble, and in any other format you could possibly need through Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!