162.6 Diet Day 10 of 14

I lost .4 pounds yesterday and now I weigh 162.6! We walked the dogs two miles yesterday. I also substitute taught, so I was on my feet four hours of the day.

This is a picture of what I wore to school yesterday. I am wearing a jacket that my sister gave me 15 years ago, and it fits once again. I am also wearing a beautiful Brighton belt that my mom gave me ten years ago, and it also fits! Those are size 12 corduroys that fit me so loosely!

I guess this fat I am losing now is far more stubborn than what I have lost in the past. I have had this fat longer, so I guess that makes sense. It is just a little discouraging to only lose .4 pounds and not a whole pound after walking two miles instead of one mile and after cutting my portions.

When I first started dieting, I was losing at least a pound a day and often more. If I were losing at that rate now, I would be done with this in 18 more diet days. I guess that is just not how it works. The closer I get to my weight loss goal, the slower the pounds come off. I guess I will just enjoy all these "hand me down" size 12 clothes a little longer, is all!

Here is what I ate yesterday and lost .4 pounds after also walking two miles:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk
1 cup raw carrot sticks, 2 tablespoons parmesan spinach dip
Hamburger patty, 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce, 2 cups steamed broccoli and cauliflower

2 comments:

  1. Oh what I wouldn't give to be able to wear a belt without looking like a balloon animal! lol You look great! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, Sass! Thanks for your support! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!