163.0 Diet Day 9 of 14

I lost .8 pounds yesterday and now weigh 163.0. We walked 2 and 1/3 miles with the dogs. My lower back was bothering me a bit at the end of our walk, but I laid on the mat massager and turned on the heat. That had me feeling better in about an hour.

I have cut back on my breakfast portions. I don't know if that is what increased my weight loss yesterday, but I will take it! In this picture is another size 10 coat I tried on in the juniors department the other day. I don't like the way the coat looks, but I love my happy smile in this picture!

I sang alto yesterday for every song at church while our pastor and a deacon sang the melody. It was the second time we had sung this way. It worked well. Many people told me afterward that they really liked it.

The only tricky thing was the pastor was wearing the lapel mic and no one had put the wireless mic on the stage for me. I was leaning over his left shoulder and singing into his lapel mic! I could have gone up and shared the podium mic with the deacon, but I don't know him very well and it would have been awkward for me.

Here is what I ate yesterday and lost .8 pounds with a 2 and 1/3 mile walk:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk
1 bite of bread and 1 swallow of grape juice
Handful of raw baby carrots, 2 tablespoons Parmesan spinach dip
Hamburger patty, 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce, 2 cups steamed broccoli and cauliflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!