163.8 Diet Day 8 of 13

I lost .2 pounds yesterday and now I weigh 163.8. This is a size 10 coat that I tried on yesterday. It wasn't flattering, so I didn't get it, but I was thrilled that it fit!

On the one hand, I can't emphasize enough the thrill I feel now when I see clothes in stores. It used to be that none of them would fit me, so I would just ignore them all. Now, all the size 12 clothes will for sure fit, as well as the size 10 tops. It is so fun to imagine myself in them as I pass them by on the racks!

On the other hand, in the mail I receive four catalogs aimed at women who wear sizes 12w to 24w. Nothing in them will fit me anymore! I can wear a 12 from the juniors department!

Yes, I am losing this weight for my health, but I am actually having fun while doing it! I did not expect that. I am doing my best to embrace this lifestyle change and have fun walking and trying on clothes instead of eating.

I suppose I am on another weight loss plateau. Scott and I walked the dogs 2 and 1/3 miles, around the park. I did not cheat at all yesterday, but I only lost .2 pounds. Here is what I ate:

1 cup Special K, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup soy milk
Half a cup of ham fried without oil, 2 cups steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
Salmon patty, 2 cups steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!