164.8 Diet Day 5 of 13


I lost 1.6 pounds yesterday and now weigh 164.8! We walked the dogs a mile around the park. It was almost 50 degrees out and I got too hot in my parka!
I successfully resisted cupcakes last night, at a dinner party. I brought hamburger and fixings over and made burgers for everyone. The host made some French fries in a deep fryer they had. I resisted those as well. He also showed up with a carton of fresh blueberries. Those were a cheat, but they didn't hurt much.
A fellow tourist took this picture of me and Scott in August 2011 at Mt Rushmore in South Dakota. At the time I had already lost 40 pounds off my original 240 and was thinking I felt great. Well, as of now I feel even better!
Here is what I ate yesterday and lost 1.6 pounds, along with walking a mile:
1 cup Special K, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup soy milk
Hamburger patty, 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce, 2 cups steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
1/2 cup fresh blueberries (cheat)

Edited later to add these links to other days I lost a lot of weight on my diet:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!