150.2 Still Love Hippie Clothes


Funny thing is, Walmart is the place to go now, if you love hippie clothes. Especially in their juniors department. They have tie dies, paisleys and everything in between. They have those peasant shirts we used to wear in the 60s. They have pre-faded and pre-distressed jeans -- in stretch fabric though!

I went over there to try some clothes on for fun yesterday. These are size 9 jeans from Walmart's juniors dept and a size medium shirt. They are way too young for me. I won't buy them, but it was fun trying them on and having them fit. I do want to find some used size 9 jeans at the Good Will Store or The Salvation Army Thrift Store, though.

We didn't walk the dogs yesterday. I walked all over Walmart and I walked round and round inside the school building during the regular teacher's preparation period.

Here is everything I ate yesterday and was able to lose 1.2 pounds:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries and vanilla soy milk
3 homemade peanut butter cookies
20 almonds
Raw carrot sticks and 2 tablespoons Parmesan spinach dip
Leftover baked chicken, onion and carrots
3 homemade peanut butter cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!