155.6 Iron Jeans Retailers?


While searching for Iron Jeans retailers I found the website of the brand's publisher, Mark Rangel. I wrote to Mark and asked him if these jeans are still in production and if any retailers carry them. Perhaps Mark will write back.

I was disturbed to find several auction sites that listed Iron Jeans buttons and rivets for sale. Alibaba.com lists several manufacturers of Iron Jeans hardware. Bizrate comes up in a search for Iron Jeans, but it no longer lists any for sale. A helpful soul at Yahoo! Answers suggests that Hot Topic sells Iron Jeans, but none are listed on their website. If you know any retailers who sell Iron Jeans or have details on why we can't buy Iron Jeans anymore, please let me know.

I got my Iron Jeans corduroys used, and I love them. I would buy three or four more pair if I could find an Iron Jeans retailer. Their logo is cool looking and the jeans fit well and flatter. I am thrilled to be wearing size 32 x 32 jeans, too! I washed these yesterday and they have tightened up a bit, but they still fit.

Scott told me last night he would be happy if I stayed at 156 pounds. I explained I am aiming for a body mass index right between 19 and 25, where medicine indicates I will be healthiest. I am losing this weight primarily for my health, but being able to fit into cool skinny jeans is a fun side benefit.

We walked the dogs two miles yesterday. Here is what I ate and still lost .8 pounds:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries and vanilla soy milk
Ham steak fried without fat, steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
Baked chicken, onion and carrots
4 Hershey Drops
--------------------------------------------------------------


Guide to Thousands of Unlisted Job Openings in the US!

Do you know anyone who is over 40 and has a college degree, but no job? I wrote this book for them. Tell them about it, or better yet, buy them a copy. Turnover is high in these jobs, so there are almost always openings. With this guide, a substitute can do the job so well they actually like it. I do.

I hope they will at least "look inside" the high school substitute teacher's guide I wrote. The free book sample you get by "looking inside" tells you not only how to get a job as a substitute teacher, but also my qualifications to write the book: my education and detailed substitute teaching work history (since 1989).

This book is available in paperback, in Kindle mobi format at Amazon, in Nook format at Barnes and Noble, and in any other format you could possibly need through Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!