156.4 Breaking Dawn DVD Walmart Bella's Wedding Edition

Look at all the swag I got last night at Walmart's DVD movie release party for "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1"! I am a huge fan of all Kristen Stewart's movies, so I really enjoyed being with other fans. We watched the movie and they gave us a trivia quiz, cupcakes, punch and swag! And sold us the DVD.

I bought Walmart's special Bella's Wedding edition two DVD set. It comes with this cloth poster of Bella and Edward in their wedding clothes and includes: Breaking Dawn, director Bill Condon's commentary, a six part documentary on making the film, Bella and Edward's personal wedding video, Jacob's Destiny commentary by Taylor Lautner, jump to Jacob or Edward, and four music videos.

The music videos on Walmart's white Breaking Dawn DVD are: Bruno Mars "It Will Rain," Christina Perri "A Thousand Years," Iron & Wine "Flightless Bird, American Mouth," and The Belle Brigade "I Didn't Mean It." I am happy to have a copy of "Flightless Bird." Kristen Stewart picked it out to be the song Edward and Bella dance to at Bella's prom. She says so in her commentary on the Twilight DVD.

I lost 1.4 pounds yesterday, even though I ate a scrumptious cream-cheese frosted cupcake. Wow, was it good! It was supposed to be a piece of Bella Swan's wedding cake, but I guess cupcakes were easier. The two pounds I gained at the ladies' Valentine's Day luncheon the day before must have been mostly water retention from too much salt.

We walked the dogs two miles in the park, and then we walked all over Walmart and the parking lot. Scott ate dinner at Panda Express. I accompanied him and just had a diet green tea. Well, I also picked all the carrots out of his fried rice.

The temptation to eat more than one cupcake was there, for sure. They were really good, though, and oddly that helped me resist having more. I could still taste the moist cake and the yummy cream cheese frosting for a good while after I had eaten it, and it was actually quite filling. I guess that cupcake was my breakfast this morning, because I slept until lunch time, once I finally got to sleep. We didn't get home until 1 am.

Here is all I ate yesterday and lost 1.4 pounds, probably mostly water weight:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries and vanilla soy milk
Raw carrot sticks and 2 tablespoons of Parmesan spinach dip
Leftover baked chicken, onions and carrots
--------About 1 tablespoon of highly salted carrots from Scott's fried rice
--------One bite of fried cream cheese rangoon
--------One moist white cupcake with lots of cream cheese icing
--------------------------------------------------------------


Guide to Thousands of Unlisted Job Openings in the US!

Do you know anyone who is over 40 and has a college degree, but no job? I wrote this book for them. Tell them about it, or better yet, buy them a copy. Turnover is high in these jobs, so there are almost always openings. With this guide, a substitute can do the job so well they actually like it. I do.

I hope you will at least "look inside" the high school substitute teacher's guide I wrote. The free book sample you get by "looking inside" tells you not only how to get a job as a substitute teacher, but also my qualifications to write the book: my education and detailed substitute teaching work history (since 1989).

This book is available in paperback, in Kindle mobi format at Amazon, in Nook format at Barnes and Noble, and in any other format you could possibly need through Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!