157.2 Diet Day 6 of 8 or 10

Most of losing weight is cooking from scratch instead of eating prepared meals loaded with sodium. (Just as you told me, Mom.) Scott took this picture of me cooking yesterday. I was making scrambled eggs with ham and veggies for our lunch after church. I put a few teaspoons of garlic salt in the eggs before I cooked them, and boy did they taste good!

There might be 8 or 10 diet days in this cycle. It depends if I get called in to substitute teach on Thursday or not. If I don't, I will attend a Ladies' Valentine Luncheon at one of our churches. I will put myself on keep trim eating instead of the diet, if I attend.

We confirmed yesterday that the other church's evening couples Valentine Banquet is this coming Saturday night at 6 pm. I am so excited! I plan on wearing these fawn colored corduroy pants with the purple velour top that has the lace waist and sleeves. I posted a picture of me in it at McDonald's a few days ago.

We walked the dogs two miles in the park yesterday. Here is what I ate and lost .6 pounds:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries and organic soy milk
3 scrambled eggs with ham, mushrooms and red peppers
Salmon patty, steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!