157.2

I taught in the fawn corduroys and Mom's hand-me-down powder blue sweater yesterday. It was an effective outfit. The sweater made me look like enough of an adult that the cords were not a problem, heh!

We walked the dogs two miles in the park yesterday. I had been on my feet most of the day at school -- and my ankles were not sore! It is much easier for my ankles to support 157.2 pounds all day than it was for them to support 240 pounds all day. Part of me is angry that I didn't do this years ago. Most of me is thankful that I finally am losing weight.

I really don't know why I didn't lose any weight yesterday. I did cheat a little. I ate two Hershey's Drops after dinner, for a total of 16 calories. I don't think that could have sabotaged my whole day?

Here is all I ate yesterday, and stayed on a weight loss plateau:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries and soy milk
Cup of raw carrot sticks and two tablespoons of Parmesan spinach dip
3 eggs scrambled with garlic salt, ham, red pepper and mushrooms -- no fat used in preparation
2 Hershey's Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!