157.6 Not Blowing My Diet at Restaurants

Scott was quiet at dinner last night, and I asked him, "What are you thinking about?" "How different you look," he said. So, I had him take this picture. He says I can stop dieting now, that I look just great!

I explained that my body mass index is still close to 25, and I will be healthier if it is under 24, so my goal is to weigh 145. I further explained it might be fun to be able to say I have lost an even 100 pounds, so I might go down to 140. I also will adjust my goal a bit depending on how my clothes fit once I reach 145. If a few more pounds would make clothes more comfortable, then why not lose a few more pounds?

This is the sweater that I plan on wearing to the Valentine's Day banquet, unless I find something even prettier. In this picture we are eating dinner at McDonald's after shopping at Wal-Mart. It was already 5:30 and I usually eat dinner at 5. I don't like to eat after 6 pm. When I do, I don't lose as much weight.

We did not walk the dogs yesterday, but we mall crawled all over Wal-Mart, and we parked in the farthest corner of the huge lot. I forgot to wear my pedometer. Here is what I ate yesterday and lost 1.4 pounds:

Small bowl of Special K and soy milk
5 chocolate dipped strawberries from Shari's Berries
1 strip of bacon
3 eggs fried in bacon grease with onions, red peppers and mushrooms
McDonald's cheeseburger (from the $1.00 menu)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!