146.8 Basic Black

I had to buy men's black dress pants, because TJ Maxx only had tight black pants for women. Thank you Perry Ellis for designing 30 x 30 men's black dress pants that fit me perfectly! Here they are in this picture. I am wearing them today to teach, with a different size medium sweater that has long sleeves.

I am just over half way through my gift cards. Yesterday I got two long sleeve sweaters and a knee-length black skirt. I wasn't going to get any black this time, because my old wardrobe had too much black. But, black really is the best base color for me to wear on the bottom. It goes with everything and it doesn't show the dirt.

Spokane really isn't much of a town for wearing white. It is muddy! It is only hot from July through September.

Here is what I ate yesterday and lost .4 pounds:

Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk
Leftover baked chicken, onion and carrots
4 Hershey Drops
Small hamburger patty, 1 tablespoon of BBQ sauce, steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!