147.2 Flour Cravings


I fought flour cravings all day yesterday. I was successful. I drank water or tea instead of eating cookies. I kept telling myself it would be worth it when I got on the scale in the morning and saw I had lost a pound. I ate the bare minimum, and only lost .2 pounds:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries and vanilla soy milk
Leftover baked chicken, onion and carrots
Small hamburger patty, 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce, broccoli

I only walked about a mile, is probably why I didn't lose more weight. I did do a few minutes on the Lifestyler stair step exercise machine, but apparently I did not exercise enough yesterday. That should teach me a lesson: suffering through cravings will only be worth it if I exercise, too. Exercising usually at least distracts me from cravings, so I don't know why I didn't just do it.

I experimented yesterday with wearing my hair pulled up higher. I think I like it best in the low ponytail I've been wearing lately. I haven't felt like wearing it up tight since I lost the weight.

I want so badly to get down to 145 so I can shop with my TJ Maxx gift card for new spring clothes! Thank you again, Mom, for that -- so much! Here in Spokane, spring means lots and lots of rain. I might see if they have light weight waterproof pants that I can start wearing on my walks when it gets too warm to wear my snow pants. I already have waterproof boots for spring. Right now I am wearing my snow coat every day, but last summer we each bought a light weight rain coat at Niagara Falls. Those should be perfect for when it starts warming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!