150.4 Diet Day

Today is a diet day so I can get back under 150. The next few days will be diet days. I do need to get a few pounds under 150 so that one day cannot put me over 150 again.

I just love this red cotton and crochet summer top! It is size medium. When I was fat, all my tops kind of tented over me. Now that I have a definitive shape, it's as if I were a plastic toy and tops like this snapped into place over my shoulders. Instead of just tenting over me, the clothes help define and flatter my shape.

I got this whole outfit at the Good Will Store for $3 last weekend. The shorts are roomy and comfortable. The kids at school are already wearing these spring and summer clothes, but it will be at least late May before I wear them outside.

I walked round and round my classroom yesterday, all day. I had to sub for the band teacher during the regular teacher's preparation period, but I did walk the halls for the half hour after school before I was allowed to leave. I had a meeting with one of my writing clients after that, so Scott had to take the dogs to the park on his own.

Here is everything I ate yesterday:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries and vanilla soy milk
8 homemade oatmeal cookies
Leftover 1/4 Qdoba chicken quesadilla with guacamole and sour cream
Raw carrot sticks
Leftover baked chicken, onion and carrots
8 homemade oat meal cookies

Hm, it might not be so bad.
I just had a bowel movement that weighed at least half a pound, maybe a whole pound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!