144.8 Me at Niagara Falls and Now

Look! You can see my collar bones now that I am size 8! I was happy in this top picture because we were at Niagara Falls and it was beautiful. Look how much happier I am in the bottom picture. The accomplishment of losing 90 pounds outweighed the travel time and expense it took to drive 2,345 miles from Spokane to Niagara Falls last summer when I weighed 220 and wore a size 18.

That is actually Bride's Veil Falls, in the top picture. There are two distinct areas of water falls at Niagara. From where I am standing in the photo, Bride's Veil Falls is behind me and the main area of Niagara Falls is in front of me, unseen in the photo. The left side of that bridge is in Canada and the right side of the bridge is in the US.

At Niagara Falls, I was on my diet and had lost 20 pounds. Now, I have lost all 90 pounds and am keeping the weight off. Now is much more pleasant!

I gained two pounds yesterday. It is probably water weight from the salty dinner I had. It is OK even if it is not water weight. I am still under my goal weight of 145 to 149.9. We walked the dogs two miles. Here is what I ate yesterday:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk
Two pieces of toast with two tablespoons chunky peanut butter and two teaspoons jam
One beef and bean burrito with two tablespoons salsa
3/4 Qdoba Naked BBQ pork burrito
1/4 Qdoba Grilled chicken quesadilla with a bite of sour cream and a bite of guacamole
2 small bowls of strawberries drizzled with a tablespoon of Hershey's Special Dark chocolate syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!