146.4 Mexican Food Day

I indulged in lots of salty Mexican food yesterday and gained 1.4 pounds, probably mostly in water weight.I'm kicking myself now for not taking pictures of it all before we ate it!

I made chili dip for corn chips with this Cattle Drive Gold Chili, pan seared red bell pepper and Mexican Blend shredded cheese.

We got dinner at Qdoba. I got a steak taco salad on one of those crispy tortilla salad shells. Scott got Mexican gumbo soup.

We walked the dogs down our street yesterday, past our neighbor who goes to Valley View Baptist Church Spokane with us. The dogs didn't bark at her, but rather whined to go into her yard with her, where she was weeding!

I will take it easy on the sodium today, in hopes that is all I need to do to drop this 1.4 pounds. Here is everything I ate yesterday:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk
Serving of Great Value cinnamon roll instant oatmeal
Cup of chili, 1/3 cup shredded cheese, half a red bell pepper, small bowl of corn chips
Steak taco salad from Qdoba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!