144.2 Girl with Punching Bag

I lost 1.8 pounds yesterday. I meant to just lose the pound I gained from eating sour cream, guacamole, cheese and tortilla Tuesday night. I walked a mile plus. Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk
Handful of raw baby carrots
2 tablespoons Parmesan spinach dip
1c non-fat Fage Greek yogurt with honey and strawberries
Fuji apple with 2 tablespoons peanut butter & 12 choc chips

Isn't this picture hilarious? It looks like I am training to be a prize fighter. I am about as likely to fight anyone as I am to spontaneously blow up. I was passing through the garage, and I thought, "Hm, I haven't taken any pictures in the garage. Maybe it would be a nice change of scenery."

That punching bag has been there for months, ever since we found it for $5 at a garage sale. Scott punches it from time to time. I tried it out when we first got it, but now it is just something I have to dodge when I walk by.

What I was trying to show in this picture is the muscle definition in my calves -- and this cool new outfit I am wearing today. I got the shorts at TJ Maxx about a month ago. Love them. I got the top the other day, at Good Will, for $2. Maybe you can't tell in this picture, but the top has silver thread in it and it sparkles. It does look like something Rocky Balboa would wear, doesn't it! LOL!