146.0 I'm Writing a Book


I have been writing a lot lately, trying to get my book ready to publish. I can't really post too much more about my book here on my blog, as I am afraid someone will steal my idea and publish it before I do, if I tell you now what I am writing. It is non-fiction. When it is published, of course I will tell you where you can go get it. Don't worry!

I lost .8 pounds yesterday. We walked the dogs a mile in the park. I worked out on the Total Gym for about 10 minutes, working on my arm and shoulder strength. And of course, as usual I took the dogs outside four or five times and bent down to wipe the mud off all four of their feet each time, so I get lots of stretching in every day. I can touch my toes with no problem at all.

Here is what I ate yesterday and lost .8 pounds:

Small piece of un-frosted cake with two cups of strawberries
Maple bar at church fellowship hour
Beef and bean burrito with salsa
Leftover baked chicken, carrots and Brussels sprouts
Small Fuji apple with a tablespoon of peanut butter and 24 chocolate chips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!