147.8 Who let the sun out?

Can you believe I was wearing sunglasses in Washington? Heh! When I first moved here, I heard a rumor that they sell more sunglasses in WA than in any other state. This is because Washingtonians only need sunglasses once in awhile. By the next time we need them, we can't find them, so we buy more.

It has been pouring rain since yesterday afternoon, but Someone let the sun out a few days ago so I could take this picture. Whenever the sun gets out through the clouds, I ask Scott,

"Who let the sun out?"

It's a joke that I think he is tired of, but I never will be! In the picture you can see one of the big puffy clouds that always loom in the sky, ready to block the sun. Most people here only see that the clouds block the sun, but I see Joni Mitchell's "angel hair and ice cream castles in the air."

I walked the dogs a mile in the park yesterday while Scott was at work. I did lots of housework, too, including scrubbing the tub. I lost .8 pounds. Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk
Sliced Fuji apple candied with 4 tablespoons chunky peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips
Chili dip:
Half a can of Cattle Drive chili and beans, three slices of American cheese, half a red bell pepper sauteed in a pat of butter
I ate the chili dip with a cup of corn tortilla chips.
5 mini York peppermint patties


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!