147.6 Lost 3.2 Pounds Yesterday

 I lost 3.2 pounds yesterday, and once again weigh 147.6. This was new weight that I had just gained the day before, so it came off easily. It had not get entrenched itself.

I walked two dogs three times yesterday, a mile each time, at 8 am, 1 pm, and 8 pm. We saw ten squirrels during our 8 am walk, so they were constantly pulling on me with all 120 pounds of their combined weight. It was cooler yesterday, just 85 degrees F, but I still always had a glass of water next to me. I probably drank 3 gallons of water. Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk

Hamburger patty, 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce, steamed carrots

1 Trident Seafoods Alaskan Salmon Burger,
1 tablespoon Robert Rothschild Farm Roasted Pineapple &
Habanero Sauce,
steamed frozen vegetables

I did get cravings, mostly for treats with flour in them, but I just guzzled water whenever the cravings came. In winter I would have drank hot herb tea with no caffeine in it. My favorite is Good Earth Sweet and Spicy, which is basically cinnamon tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!