148.4 Lost 2.8 Pounds, Back At Goal Weight

Yep, I lost the chip weight yesterday, in fact I lost 2.8 pounds between yesterday's weigh-in and today's. Yay. Heh, and today is Sunday, so that means church and the maple bars that face me when I walk in... So far, I have been able to have one, though, and just take it easy on food for the rest of the day, make sure and exercise, and I don't gain.

For exercise yesterday I walked the dogs a mile. I also did some time on the stair stepper, but just a few minutes. I dieted yesterday. Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries, and organic soy milk

Raw baby carrots and two tablespoons Parmesan spinach dip

Leftover baked chicken, onions, carrots, and broccoli


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!