149.6 Spokane at 104 degrees F!

This picture is from a few days ago. At 5 pm today it is 104F in the shade here in Spokane! Scott is napping still and I took a nap in our one air-conditioned room when we got home from church potluck. We talked about driving out to Lake Coeur d'Alene to go swimming, but Scott needs to stay on this schedule where he sleeps days. He works graves and swings.

I gained 2.2 pounds yesterday. Hopefully most of it was water from the salty pizza I ate. I walked the dogs in the park more than a mile. Here is what I ate yesterday:

Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk
Sliced Gala apple candied with chunky peanut butter and dark chocolate chips
Three slices of Costco combo pizza
2 sliced Gala apples candied with chunky peanut butter and dark chocolate chips
El Monterey bean and cheese burrito with salsa
Cup of corn tortilla chips
Custard dish of peanut M&Ms
Slice of Costco combo pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!