147.8 Out-Smiled by a Dog!

I lost .6 pounds yesterday.  I walked the dogs 1.3 miles in the park. Now that we have our new Garmin Montana 650T GPS for backpacking, we know our usual daily walking route is 1.3 miles.



Here is what I ate yesterday and lost .6 pounds, along with walking 1.3 miles:

Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk
1/2 a raspberry walnut chocolate bar from REI
1/3 of an apple
1/4 cup peanut M&Ms
Chili Dip
3 eggs scrambled in a pat of butter with half an onion, sauteed
1/2 cup peanut M&Ms
10 corn tortilla chips

Raffle is better at smiling for the camera than I am! Look how smug he is, too, kind of chuckling as the sun makes me make that squinchy face. Can you guess what breed of dog Raffle is?  It is not a common breed here in Washington State, let me just warn you. Well, he is a mutt, but can you guess what breeds contributed to him?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!