147.8 Some Clothes Better Stay on the Rack

I saw this adorable (top? dress?) while we shopped for camping walkie talkies last night at Wal-mart. I really love the leopard print on this fabric, but it is way too young for me (I'm 49). So, I am happy with a photo posted on my blog to say, "Look! Isn't this adorable? Aren't you glad I didn't try it on and take a picture?" LOL!

Maybe if I were single... But probably not even then.

I lost .6 pounds yesterday. I took my Kindle with me on my morning walk, and had it read to me through the "text to speech" function. That worked great, and kept me from getting bored long enough to walk three miles and tire my 10-year-old border-collie-mix dog.

That's right: the dog got tired before I did!

Here is what I ate yesterday and lost .6 pounds, along with a three-mile walk:

Special K, blueberries, and organic soy milk
10 corn tortilla chips
1/4 cup peanut M&Ms
1 El Monterey beef and green chili burrito with salsa
10 corn tortilla chips
Hamburger patty, BBQ sauce, raw baby carrots
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1 Nature Valley sweet and salty nut bar

4 comments:

  1. Cute top! I think you could pull it off with no problem! Age is only a number! Pair it with a pair of black pants and a little black sweater left open that buttons down the front. It'd be great for fall!! ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the vote of confidence, Angela. Maybe that would work for a 49-year-old who worked someplace other than a high school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say exactly what Angela did! Not too young at all. Would work very well with a sweater over it to give more coverage. My mom is in her late 50s and loves to wear prints like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Amy. :) My mom wore stuff like that in her 50s, too, and embarrassed the heck out of me, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!