148.2 You Can Recompose Photos Now!

This is a recomposed photo of me, Oreo, and Raffle. The original photo is posted below this one, and you can see how I shrunk the photo so that it wasn't so wide and so that my two dogs appear closer to me in the picture. I am amazed how well Photoshop did with shrinking the fence behind me! The shadows are the only place it looks off, to me. I'm sure more experienced eyes will see more off places, though.

Oh, come to think of it, look at the blue leash. Oh well! I just got Photoshop a few days ago.
 This is one of my learning pieces!

Raffle was shaking, so it's a wonder the camera caught him as un-blurred as it did. The camera was on top of a cinder-block wall, on a timer.

I lost 1.6 pounds yesterday. I walked my mile with the dogs, for exercise. Here is what I ate:

Special K and organic soy milk
Raw veggies dipped in about a teaspoon of Ranch dressing
Salmon patty with 2 tablespoons Robert Rothschild Farm Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
Hamburger patty, 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce, steamed broccoli
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!