148.0 I've Kept the Weight Off for Six Months!

Raffle and Oreo have greatly helped me keep the weight off these six months, so they deserve to be featured here. Walking every day is so much more fun with them! If I try to skip the walk, they bug me until I go. Dogs make excellent exercise partners!

This is my favorite photo of Raffle. The camera is sitting on top of a cinder block wall. No one is with the camera. The dog smiled at an unmanned camera because he saw that I was smiling at an unmanned camera!

It is a very common saying that keeping the weight off is the hardest part. I used to say that, too. Now, I realize this is only true if you let your guard down and stop keeping track of what you eat and of how much you exercise. Sure, if you let yourself go, then the weight is coming back on. I refuse to let myself go every again.

I gained a pound yesterday, but that is OK. I am still well within my weight-loss goal range of 145 pounds to 149.9 pounds. We did our usual 1.3 mile walk to the local park and around it three times and back home down this alley. Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk
1/4 cup peanut M&Ms
El Monterey bean and cheese burrito with salsa
1/4 cup peanut M&Ms
1/2 can Amy's organic lentil soup
Raw baby carrots
1/4 cup peanut M&Ms
Ritz cheese and crackers snack pack
Custard dish of corn tortilla chip crumbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!