148.8 Another Photo of the Coeur d'Alene Resort

This might be the best picture we took at the Coeur d'Alene Resort last month, when my mom came to visit. We have decided this is our favorite hang out. We are both spoiled with the ocean and the desert, and now we like the mountains, but here we can still watch people swimming. I tried to get in the water, but it was too cold out for my body that is spoiled by the Southern California heat. It was only 75 F or so in the air, and 69 or so in the water. Mom took this photo and just recently sent it to me. That's me in the corner. This is probably one of the last sun and fun photos I will be posting until next spring. Snow suit pics are kind of boring, though. Maybe I will dig up some more old photos to post.

I forgot to weigh in yesterday, but this morning I weighed in at 148.8 pounds, a pound less than Monday. I have not particularly been eating light, either, but I did substitute teach yesterday, which means I was on my feet all day. I walked two extra laps on Monday, bringing the day's walk up to 2 miles from my usual 1.3 mile daily walk. Here is what I ate:

Monday: Special K and organic soy milk, 2 corn dogs with mustard, 1 El Monterey beef and bean burrito with salsa, 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, Chili Dip

Yesterday: Special K and organic soy milk, 8 ounce Banquet frozen meal: sweet and sour chicken, Ritz cheese and crackers snack, El Monterey beef and bean burrito with salsa, 2 Nature Valley sweet and salty nut bars, 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips