150.4 Substitute Teaching English Today and Tomorrow

I substituted in social studies half day yesterday, and I am substitute teaching today and tomorrow for the same teacher, in English. Yesterday's kids took a quiz. I don't know yet what today's lesson plan looks like. I will find out when I get to the school at 7:15.

As much as I love staying home and writing or editing, I do get bored and lonely doing that all the time. It is really nice to get out once in awhile and interact with people for a change. One of the reasons I prefer substitute teaching is I can pick and choose which days I stay home and which days I go out.

This is what I am wearing today. Yep, it is already really fall here in Spokane, with the long sleeves.

I gained .6 pounds yesterday, and it is time to cut back and get within my goal weight of 145 to 149.9 pounds. I walked my 1.3 miles yesterday. Here is what I ate:

Special K and organic soy milk
Oatmeal
2 slices of Costco combo pizza
1/4 cup peanut M&Ms
Steamed broccoli and 1/2 can Amy's organic lentil soup
1/4 cup peanut M&Ms twice

--------------------------------------------------------------


Guide to Thousands of Unlisted Job Openings in the US!

Do you know anyone who is over 40 and has a college degree, but no job? I wrote this book for them. Tell them about it, or better yet, buy them a copy. Turnover is high in these jobs, so there are almost always openings. With this guide, a substitute can do the job so well they actually like it. I do.

I hope you will at least "look inside" the high school substitute teacher's guide I wrote. The free book sample you get by "looking inside" tells you not only how to get a job as a substitute teacher, but also my qualifications to write the book: my education and detailed substitute teaching work history (since 1989).

This book is available in paperback, in Kindle format at Amazon, in Nook format at Barnes and Noble, and in any other format you could possibly need through Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!