Overate on My Vacation...

I just took this picture ten minutes ago! I think I look great for almost 50, if I do say so myself. And, I am ten pounds overweight. Sorry I have been away so long without warning, but it is a bad idea to announce to the world when you are going to be away from home! I'm back, and over the next few weeks I'll tell you all about the yummy food I ate on my vacation without getting even more overweight than I already am, and hopefully I will also shed these extra ten pounds that have plagued me since Christmas. This coming Christmas I am giving myself something other than ten extra pounds!

Yesterday was my first day back, and I weighed in at 160.4. Today I'm at 158.8, so I lost 1.6 pounds yesterday. For exercise, I hand clipped weeds in the garden vigorously for about twenty minutes. The darn Johnson Grass gets out of hand whenever I'm away.


Here is what I ate yesterday and lost 1.6 pounds:

Special K and organic vanilla soy milk

1 can of Healthy Choice chicken noodle soup, solids only (I gave the salty broth to the dogs.)

Small hamburger patty with two tablespoons barbeque sauce and two cups of steamed broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots (I buy these frozen at Costco.)

1 brown sugar Pop Tart!

So you know what's coming, for our vacation we went to see how much Twilight has changed Forks, WA from when we lived there for the 96/97 school year. We got video of walking in the rain forest and on First Beach in the Quileyute Reservation. We ate at Bella Italia, and we even found authentic Mexican food in Port Angeles, WA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!