154.4 This Morning!

My weight is going back down, down , down below 150! Soon! Before my vacation with my mom and sister at the end of July!

Here are some photos I took with the new Panasonic Lumix ZS25 digital camera I got with the money my in-laws gave me for my 50th birthday. 


This camera says it has "lightning fast auto focus," and I take a lot of pictures of the dogs, so that is why I chose it.



This one with the chain link fence amuses me the most, even though the dogs aren't the focus. Look how the flash just loves the rolled-up fence! All the light goes into it and makes it look like it is white hot, when it is just a cold rolled up bit of chain link. Isn't that weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!