Coeur d'Alene Resort Dinner Cruise Pictures

Thanks to my wonderful mom, I just went on one of the nicest Pacific Northwest vacations possible! Yes, I am home from another trip. This time, Mom and my sister and I stayed at the Coeur d'Alene Resort and Spa. Here we are on our second evening together, finally relaxing on the dinner cruise. It was spectacular.


The dinner is served buffet style. Salads were out when we boarded at 7pm, and many passengers dug in to those before we got underway and before the crew got out the roast beef, baked salmon, peppered green beans, and au gratin potatoes. Starbucks coffee and raspberry cheesecake rounded out the meal.
The views outshone the food. Gawking at all the million-dollar summer homes on Lake Coeur d'Alene was more fun even than cheesecake! Each home has its boathouse. Some are creatively perched on cliffs while others have intricate cable car systems for getting to and from their boathouses.
The Coeur d'Alene Resort dinner cruise leaves when the sun is starting to set and ends when it is just set - perfect timing, at least in July! Views of the cabins, boat houses, mansions, glittering condominiums and sunset put on a better show than any human entertainer could. Every moment is picture perfect.

-----------
I weighed 150.2 when I left for vacation. Today and for the last 4 days I weighed in at 152.6. not bad at all for eating cheesecake and au gratin potatoes! We did far worse on other days, as I will show you in the coming weeks!