Make Your Own Luck

You have to make your own luck in this life. I won't tell you how many Starbursts I
opened before I got this one with two cherry-flavored candies inside. I was not expecting this to happen. When it did, I felt like the luckiest kid on the block! I had taken ten pictures of it to make sure I had at least one I could use for this blog before I remembered I was 50 now and not a kid anymore.

Please click on the cover of my free Dog Aliens short story to go download it from Amazon! Downloading it will help me out. I of course hope you read the story and love it and leave a review on Amazon, too, but just downloading the story will help me out. Email it to all your friends and ask them to download it, too!

See? That is me, making some of my own luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!