Who's on First Computer Parody

Love this computer age parody of Who's on First that Mom just sent me in email! LOL!

ABBOTT:  Mac?

COSTELLO:  No, the  name's Lou.

ABBOTT:  Your computer?

COSTELLO: I don't own a computer. I want to buy one.

ABBOTT:  Mac?

COSTELLO:  I told you, my name's Lou.

ABBOTT:  What about Windows? 

COSTELLO:  Why? Will it get stuffy in here?

ABBOTT:  Do you want a computer with Windows?

COSTELLO:  I don't know. What will I see when I look at the windows?

ABBOTT:  Wallpaper.

COSTELLO:  Never mind the windows. I need a computer and software. 

ABBOTT:  Software for Windows?

COSTELLO:  No. For the computer! I need something I can use to write  proposals, track expenses and run my business. What do you have?

ABBOTT:  Office.

COSTELLO:  Yeah, for my office. Can you recommend  anything? 

ABBOTT:  I just did.

COSTELLO:  You just did what?

ABBOTT:  Recommend something.

COSTELLO:  You recommended something?

ABBOTT:  Yes.

COSTELLO:  For my office?

ABBOTT:  Yes.

COSTELLO:  OK, what did you recommend for my office?

ABBOTT:  Office.

COSTELLO:  Yes, for my office!

ABBOTT:  I recommend Office with Windows.

COSTELLO:  I already have an office with windows! OK, let's just say I'm sitting at my computer and I want to type a proposal. What do I need? 

ABBOTT:  Word.

COSTELLO:  What word?

ABBOTT:  Word in Office.

COSTELLO:  The only word in office is office.

ABBOTT:  The Word in Office for Windows.

COSTELLO:  Which word in office for windows? 

ABBOTT:  The Word you get when you click the blue 'W'.

COSTELLO:  I'm going to click your blue 'W' if you don't start with some straight answers. What about financial bookkeeping? Do you have anything I can track my money with? 

ABBOTT:  Money.

COSTELLO:  That's right. What do you have?

ABBOTT:  Money.

COSTELLO:  I need money to track my money?

ABBOTT:  It comes bundled with your computer.

COSTELLO:  What's bundled with my computer? 

ABBOTT:  Money.

COSTELLO:  Money comes with my computer?

ABBOTT:  Yes. At no extra charge.

COSTELLO:  I get a bundle of money with my computer? How much?

ABBOTT:  One copy.

COSTELLO:  Isn't it illegal to copy money? 

ABBOTT:  Microsoft gave us a license to copy Money.

COSTELLO:  They can give you a license to copy money?

ABBOTT:  Why not? THEY OWN IT!

(A few days later)

ABBOTT:  Super Duper computer store. Can I help you?

COSTELLO:  How do I turn my computer off?

ABBOTT: Click on START.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!