I Fought the Cord Monster

Apple is on to something with all their latest computers being cordless. I won't show you the after picture; it's not as interesting as the old cord monster, here. I went in and bundled the length I wasn't using and tied it with wires so that now all my cords are only as long as I need them to be, and they don't get wound around each other or any and every stray thing that wanders into their vicinity.

I weighed in at 154.6 this morning, a pound lighter than last Sunday. I don't plan on gaining ten pounds again next Christmas. Cookies are good and all, but nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. I can't wear most of my work clothes. That is an awful feeling. Even five pounds makes the difference between size 8 and no longer size 8. They are coming off, though.

2 comments:

  1. This drives me crazy!
    Now I've trained myself to keep the twist ties that usually come with the product and I immediately shorten everything and try to keep things organized. I try. :)

    By the way, Cherise, I'm on Day 2 of my 2 week weight loss cycle and overnight I dropped 1.4 pounds. I'm very happy with that.
    I can't thank you enough for blogging your weight loss program because what you did clicked for me and now I'm finally on my way.
    I even dusted off my rice cooker and am now using it to steam my proteins and veggies to save on the fat I normally use.
    I'm 52 and also 5'7" so I'm very eager to be in the 140s next year myself.

    I really admire the fact that you just kept plugging away until you accomplished what you set out to do.
    The tone of your blog is definitely very positive and I think that's also what's resonated with me. You made this seem a joy to do and not a chore.

    Again, thanks so much for continuing on with your blog otherwise I never would've found it.
    I guess the teacher really does appear when the student is ready!

    I hope you're having a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great, Karen! It gives me joy to hear this from you. Thanks for sharing it. :) I still post here at least once a week, so I hope you keep stopping by to let me know how it's going!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!