Icy Tree Limbs Picture

How cool is this picture I took of icy tree limbs the other day! I was mesmerized when I saw it, and I am so glad the picture does it justice. God knows how to make way prettier lace than you or I would ever crochet or spin. This is Him showing off. Who knew something of just a few colors could be so beautiful? I think the gray sky adds to the effect, rather than taking anything away. A blue sky would distract from the lovely lines of the limbs, I think.

This is just a small slice of the photo. I posted a short wide section of it on my Facebook profile. The wide version has its own kind of beauty that frames my profile nicely, I think!

I took this photo Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. outside my dentist's office in Spokane Valley, WA.
-----------

I weighed in at 154.4 this morning. I know! I really am going to kick these extra pounds and get back under 150. Really. I am. Maybe winter just isn't the time to do that, though. It's cold! Besides, Scott guarded a catered event the other day and brought home boxes and boxes of little cakes, bars, cookies and other treats...

My favorite jeans still fit.
I'm still off diet soda.