Icy Tree Limbs Picture

How cool is this picture I took of icy tree limbs the other day! I was mesmerized when I saw it, and I am so glad the picture does it justice. God knows how to make way prettier lace than you or I would ever crochet or spin. This is Him showing off. Who knew something of just a few colors could be so beautiful? I think the gray sky adds to the effect, rather than taking anything away. A blue sky would distract from the lovely lines of the limbs, I think.

This is just a small slice of the photo. I posted a short wide section of it on my Facebook profile. The wide version has its own kind of beauty that frames my profile nicely, I think!

I took this photo Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. outside my dentist's office in Spokane Valley, WA.
-----------

I weighed in at 154.4 this morning. I know! I really am going to kick these extra pounds and get back under 150. Really. I am. Maybe winter just isn't the time to do that, though. It's cold! Besides, Scott guarded a catered event the other day and brought home boxes and boxes of little cakes, bars, cookies and other treats...

My favorite jeans still fit.
I'm still off diet soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!