Beaded Flip Flops

Take a good look at these beautiful beaded flip flops I bought on a whim at Walgreen's a month ago. I won't be wearing them because they are super uncomfortable! My husband tried to talk me out of getting them, saying they didn't have cushioning under the beads and that it looked like the beads would cut into my feet as I walked. I hate to admit it, but he was right. I wore these across the street to the mailbox one time, and I won't be wearing them again. I love how they look, though!  Still, $9 wasted. :(

I weighed in at 155.6 this morning! I now have two pairs of work pants that fit, yay! I lost 1.4 pounds yesterday. I walked both dogs half a mile, and I walked all over the high school where I substitute taught yesterday. Here is what I ate:

Berry Special K and organic vanilla soy milk
2 toasted slices of wheat bread with 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
Raw baby carrots
Tootsie Pop sucker
Salmon patty, Robert Rothschild Farm Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
Steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
1 mini York peppermint patty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!