148.4 Another Zero Weight Gain Day

Another day of perfect weight maintenance! Keeping the weight off is getting more intuitive for me. I am getting a feel for how full my stomach should be, how much I should put on my plate, and how much leeway to give myself when someone shows up with treats or dessert.

I found a summer top that goes with these unusual jeans. I was thrilled to find it! My Spiderman lunchbox now sits up there where the birthday cards are in the photo.

For exercise yesterday I walked the dogs a mile in the park. Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk
Maple bar at church fellowship
El Monterey bean and cheese burrito with salsa
Leftover baked chicken, red bell pepper, carrots and onions
Silced Gala apple candied with 2 tablespoons of chunky peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips
Two handfuls of corn tortilla chips
One scoop of Breyer's mint chip ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!