150.0 Mom and I Have the Same Smile!

Sneaking in another photo of Mom and I in Coeur D'Alene last month. She sent me this recently and said, "Look, we have the same smile!" Hehe! Yes, Mom, we do! We're looking pretty good for 49 and 72, eh?

I gained .8 pounds yesterday, even though I walked two miles. It was the rice I ate, along with the orange chicken, but mmmmmm it was good! Here is everything I ate yesterday:

2 corndogs with mustard
Sliced Gala apple candied with 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips
El Monterey bean and cheese burrito with salsa
1 cup Orange Chicken with one cup white rice (Yum!)
Handful of dark chocolate chips

Come to think of it, the cornbread on those corn dogs couldn't have helped matters any!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!