144.8 Dog Pee Cartoon





I walked without a coat on yesterday! It was only the second time this year that it was warm enough, 65F. It was even sunny! This morning, Spokane has returned us to our usual spring rain.

Oreo was made for cold weather. I think he is the only one in our family who is not glad it is getting warmer. You can see in this picture he is panting, even though it is only 65F. He is also about 10 years old, which may have something to do with it. He is still strong enough that I only have to work out my right arm; he gives my left arm plenty of a work out on our daily walks.

I lost .8 pounds yesterday, with walking 2 miles round trip to the post office. Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk
Cup of Amy's Organic Soups - Lentil over steamed broccoli
Homemade patty melt, steamed broccoli

I used about a third of a pound of hamburger for the patty melt. I sauteed the onion in the hamburger grease for about 20 minutes on medium. I didn't have American cheese, so I melted grated Mexican Blend cheese over my patty in the microwave. I didn't use much cheese, only a third of a cup or so. I also didn't have rye bread, so I used what I had: Sara Lee Healthy Multi Grain, toasted.

I have had the idea for this "Dog Pee Cartoon" in my head for years. Yay! I finally got a picture that works for it! For a long time the idea that I had to draw the picture held me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!