160 I have lost 80 pounds!

We slogged a mile in a foot of snow yesterday with the dogs trying all the time to run after other dogs. We both agree that walking in snow is like walking six times farther without snow. We were both sore and needed to sit for an hour when we got home!

Scott took this picture of me yesterday before our walk. I am wearing my University of California Golden Bears T shirt. This shirt used to confuse my students, because it doesn't say UC Berkeley on it like my other college T shirts do. They thought it was a different school. I explained Berkeley was the first UC campus, so students and alumni call UC Berkeley Cal, short for California.

These size 12 jeans are downright baggy in the seat now, but still fit in the waist. I have been doing crunches to try and reduce my waist more. In this picture you can also see that my ankles are swollen a little still (especially my left ankle), but not nearly so much as they were when I was carrying 80 more pounds around.

Here is what I ate yesterday and lost .4 pounds, along with slogging a mile in a foot of snow:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries and soy milk
Half a 10 oz Tony's Crispy Crust Supreme Pizza, handful of raw carrot sticks
1/3 of a brown sugar cinnamon Pop Tart
Half a hamburger patty, 1/4 of a salmon patty and steamed broccoli and cauliflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!