166.6 Diet Day 3 of 13


I lost 1.4 pounds yesterday and now weigh 166.6! I am getting reacquainted with bones I have not seen in ten years. My ankle bones used to be hidden under a roll of fat and swelling. My knees used to get swallowed up in thigh fat when I sat down. I still have a double chin, but I think that may be just old age catching up with me. It would be awesome if losing the remaining 21.6 pounds eliminated my double chin, though!
We walked the dogs 1.3 miles yesterday and then shopped our Walmart Supercenter for two hours. Who knows how far we walked inside that store. We bought two Shania Twain CDs and two movie DVD collections: The "Kill Bill" series and "The Matrix" series of movies. We had a Shania Twain concert with our dinner and then watched "The Matrix" over again last night. We agree it is one of the best movies ever made.
School started up today after Christmas break. I took my phone to bed and fully expected to be called in for substitute teaching, but so far I haven't received a call. That's OK. I will play the game I downloaded the other day: Sid Meier's Civilization V.
Here is what I ate yesterday and still lost 1.4 pounds along with walking 1.3 miles:
Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and soy milk
Hamburger patty, 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce, 2 cups steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots

***Edited later to add these links to other days when I lost a lot of weight on my diet:



 

1 comment:

  1. What a great photo and what a difference to the ones above! You HAVE done well!!! Keep it up! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!